Strange Goings On

Hopefully someone can help me with this.

In FSX my Saitek pedals are fine, no problems at all.

However

When I use FS9 the aircraft constantly wants to steer one way or the other when on the ground. Once above 80kts (for jetliners) the problem goes away. I've checked the calibration/sensitivities and all look OK. This is beginning to bug me

Any ideas?

Thanks

Any ideas?

Rudder trim settings?

Crosswinds? An aircraft is a great weather vane and it's sometimes very apparent on the ground. As airspeed increases on takeoff roll, the effect requires less and less rudder to offset because the rudder is becoming more and more effective.

John

I had the same issue with my Logitech G940 pedals in FSX, but increasing the null zone slightly took care of it.

Now all I have to figure out is why the toe break axis keeps defaulting to the midrange and applying brakes even if I have my feet of the pedals....

A null zone is an area of controller travel where there is no output - i.e. a null output. It's normally used to assure the control is "centered" even if the physical controller does not always return precisely to the same place. Think of it as an electronic detent.

If you aren't using rudder pedals, what are you using for rudder control? Is it a twist-grip stick? If so, set a null zone for that axis.

John