Sunsets and Sun-Shine

Excellent :icon_thumbup:

I also like the fourth one. That sky is stunning.

In the first few shots, is that the free FTX Murray Island scenery? Looks like it - I installed it the other day but don't think all the parts are showing up properly. I certainly had no benches or people - just the fence and lamp posts. I just learnt that Windows 7 is a bit fussy with scenery library, after reading about it PC Pilot the other day. Will go see if I can get more to show up!

Martyn

Excellent :icon_thumbup:

I also like the fourth one. That sky is stunning.

In the first few shots, is that the free FTX Murray Island scenery? Looks like it - I installed it the other day but don't think all the parts are showing up properly. I certainly had no benches or people - just the fence and lamp posts. I just learnt that Windows 7 is a bit fussy with scenery library, after reading about it PC Pilot the other day. Will go see if I can get more to show up!

Martyn

Thanks everyone!

Martyn, yes it is indeed Murray Island and my god the runway is short! Because it is elevated so high up on the island it's very difficult to judge, it reminded me of trying to judge a carrier landing, except I'm doing 80kts.

To get the people flow (man on bench) you will need the scenery but also the latest libraries to ensure people flow is good to go!

Look here towards the bottom http://fullterrain.com/support.html

Many thanks - downloading now!

I did have fairly recent OZx libraries for the freeware Moruya scenery on the FTX website, but not the Orbx libraries. Didn't realise there were any till now! I have checked that Murray Island is installed properly, which it seems to be (I have the bench but no people until I update the library), but I do have another issue - the new mesh for the island isn't present. So the airfield sits on an elevated plateau surrounded by sheer cliffs! If the mesh is part of AU Gold then I'm out of luck as I only have AU Blue. It makes it even more like an aircraft carrier approach with this 'issue', just a very tall aircraft carrier! :icon_yikes:

Martyn