Toronto is so Quiet

Hi,

Decided to take G-SAMM "here after known as Mike Mike", out of Billy Bishop Airport "CYTZ". And take a look at the Big T.O. Only to find everything so so quiet...

DepatringBillyBishopCYTZ.jpg

A Beatiful Sunday Afternoon in Toronto.

CYTZisquiettonight.jpg

Not a Porter or Air Canada Express Q400 to be seen.

QuietCity.jpg

No Baseball game on, the Air Canada Centre is still 71 days away from Hockey, the Gardiner Expressway is really quiet... I guess everyones at home watching Coranation Street. :icon_yikes:

Maybe I should go and Buzz the City hall and North York just South of Finch and West of Yonge...Wake up a couple on the members Map...lol

Well time to take Mutleys PA34 out of the hanger... Take care all....

Ian.

Hi Ian,

I reckon it was the F1 Grand Prix keeping people off the streets!

Nice to see the highlights of Toronto though.

There is an update to the PA34 in the download section, go to the original, click download then two files will be available, you only need to download and install the update :icon_thumbup:

Hi,

It wasn't Mr Ford that I was planning on Buzzing at City Hall...lol... It was you :help: As to the Scenery... Your spot on.

http://www.simaddons.com/

Amazing scenery by a Swiss Gentleman who obviously likes Canada. I just wish that his site showed the features that ony a member can see... At CYTZ there is a Water Lift... This takes the Acft from the water on to the Airport. Very Clever.

Ian.

They really should put a flashing light on top of that tall pointy thing in the foreground :P

Your Scenery look's very nice Ian, I have just got GEX North America and UTX Canada Toronto look's really good at night with those two :) (I try to stay away from the big city during daylight hours though as Toronto really kills my FPS badly??? don't know why that is, I can fly over New York and London UK with no trouble at all :unsure: .

Cheer's...Graham...

Hi,

It wasn't Mr Ford that I was planning on Buzzing at City Hall...lol... It was you :help: As to the Scenery... Your spot on.

http://www.simaddons.com/

Amazing scenery by a Swiss Gentleman who obviously likes Canada. I just wish that his site showed the features that ony a member can see... At CYTZ there is a Water Lift... This takes the Acft from the water on to the Airport. Very Clever.

Ian.

Ah, I see! I actually just put my "general" location of Toronto on the Member Map, not my exact address. I don't really live in downtown - too many people and buildings there. biggrin.gif

Whilst posting a little while ago, I believe the servers went down. So if this post appears twice please forgive me...

Anyway Just for Graham... A little light on top?...Well TORONTO syle, lght up the whole thing...lolol.

cn3.jpg

cn2.jpg

cn1.jpg

Just like the Real thing on Canada Day she shows Red and White, and a Rainbow for the Pride Parades.

Ian.

• 2 weeks later...