DH4 Repaint Request

A buddy of mine would like to have a repaint made for the "Old 249" , a DH4, hanging in the Smithsonian. He is making a mission and would like someone to work with him on this mission project. He is a very good mission maker and will do justice to the repainted aircraft and give proper credit for its creation.

If anyone is interested please let me know and I will put him in contact with you.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Wow, thanks Dai, it's fantastic looking and you did it fast too. Super job. :thum: I'm sure he will be thrilled to see it. Just let me know when and where I can download it and I will pass the link along (after grabbing a copy for myself, of course :thanks: ) to Jake. You could also surprise him yourself, if so inclined, where he orginally posted his request. I bet he would love to hear from you. Maybe you could even talk him into posting the mission here, when finished, for the folk's here to enjoy. He does make some challeging missions that require some serious piloting skills.

Thanks again,

Brett

Dai,

Many thanks for this...I'm so into mission writing, can't seem to learn repainting. As they say, "It's hard to teach an old horse new tricks" I will download and check out, but pic looks great. Thanks so much and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours.

Jake

No worries, guys - had a spare '5-minutes' in between hail showers, so couldn't whittle any wood... :whis:

And Welcome to the Hangar, Jake - I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. Maybe, like Brett, you could give us some Mission pointers? That'd be great! :thum:

Cheers - Dai. :cool: