I can do LGRK-LTAG (Incirlik AB, Turkey) today/tonight. I have a new Fairchild C-123 K Provider I need to get some time in.

It's a little over 800 miles and I'll do IFR, via airways, with real-world weather and 100% traffic. Expect the screenshots to be a little rough as I'm not all that experienced at switching views to take shots while on departure, etc.

Let me know ASAP if you want me to go ahead with this.

John

Thanks for the tender John! I think it is up to Joe, the previous pilot, to approve the tender. Although Mut did say that it has to be done tonight (I think) so you may get it by default if no-one else posts.

Don't worry about the screenshots being "rough" - we were all there sometime :-)

Hi gang!

Sorry been away writing a review http://www.mutleyshangar.com/features/m ... yan737.htm , I have to stay away from the forum as there are too many distractions!

Still it's done and published now.

John please do make this flight I will be looking forward to your post.

Sam, maybe you can get a flight in after this one?

Cheers

And the date for my flight will be...

No-one knows for sure Sam. Basically, after each flight members can post a "tender" for the next leg. If there is more than one tender then the previous pilot chooses who flies the leg. If you have any more questions please post them in this thread (and a lot of questions have already been answered there too).

Dave :-)