Discounts for Mutley's Hangar members at RC Simulations.

Good news for loyal Mutley's Hangar members :mrhappy:

Carol & Bob @ RC Simulations have kindly offered us a 5% discount on many of their products. (Excl. delivery)

Not all products qualify (Such as items with free delivery within the UK) and discount will be confirmed at time of order.

Carol advises they can ship abroad but shipping will be more expensive, it will be zero rated if necessary at this end, but any Custom or handling charges will have to be paid by the customers in these countries, or if they are in the EC they will have to pay VAT.

Please also take note of their T&C's in their on-line shop.

In order to receive discount you will need to quote your Mutley's Hangar membership number, for anyone interested in taking up the offer please PM or mail me for your membership number, there is no obligation to buy.

R.C Simulations specializes only in simulation products & nothing else. Their "staff pilots" are husband & wife, Bob & Carol, along with Joan. Regular customers will also be familiar with their office dog Prudy. Bob is a PPL, IMC and Night-Rated pilot, flies model aircraft & helicopters and loves aircraft. He can give you the support you need to get "virtually" airborne, and advise you on the best system for your requirements,

Have a look at their site here http://www.rcsimulations.com you will also be able to meet them at the Flight & Train Simulation Show On The 17th of November at the Think Tank, Millennium Point, Birmingham.

Please help to support Bob and Carol they are great contributors to the FS community in the UK.

Contact info-

Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am- 1.00pm and 2.00pm- 5.00pm UK time.

Closed on public holidays and over Christmas - Friday 22nd December re-open Tuesday 2nd January.

Phone (Orders & Technical Support): +44 (0)117 9715000

Fax +44(0)117 9774720

Email: sales@rcsimulations.com

Time to put your order in for your favourite piece of hardware, just in time for Christmas!

Enjoy

how do we partake in this fantastic offer JOe, you dont say in your post if there is a special code, or a special way to order to get a discount.

I really want this - RCSim are charging the bargain price of just £129inc VAT!! but i think i need to drop some huge hints to the wife and hope she sees the large banners posted across the wall featuring the product in question multiple times!

I managed to get the Saitek Yoke/Throttle plus an extra throttle for £115 incl P+P :mrhappy:

I'm trying it out for the first time tonight and it certainly makes flying more challenging! Watch out though, apparently the first couple of batches of this product have a soldering issue which is causing problems

I managed to get the Saitek Yoke/Throttle plus an extra throttle for £115 incl P+P :mrhappy:

I'm trying it out for the first time tonight and it certainly makes flying more challenging! Watch out though, apparently the first couple of batches of this product have a soldering issue which is causing problems

thanks very much for the heads up Martyn, appreciated.

I'm really hoping to get one for xmas, else it'll be down to me to shell out for it. Either way, i cant wait to use one. I've toyed with the CH Yoke & Pedals before, and really liked the feel, especially as i fly GA and less heavy metal these days. So hopefully the Saitek should be much better, the reviews seem to suggest so!

Let us know how it goes Martyn, I nearly purchased one at the show last week.

Cheers