Low and Slow - My first attempt at an edit

Nothing fancy, just a tad of movement blur over the airframe, added duo-tone colours and border/caption.

low_and_slow.jpg

The frame got a bit to thick I think, but it's late and I don't have the energy to go back and redo it at the moment...

Nice job, looks really good. Better than the original ads. How do you like the aircraft? The panel looked pretty basic, when I looked on thier site, with not much in the way of nav gear. Still has a certain quality about her that makes you want to give her a spin though.

Thanks Brett.

The plane is great fun to fly, but it's really back to basics. As you say the panels is very sparse in the instrument department. No Artificial Horizon, no Variometer/VSI, and I think it also lacks VOR/ADF pointers, but I'm not 100% sure on that. There is a NAV1 radio, and if you can't use it for navigation it's a bit of a mystery why it's even there... but it's definatly a VFR only aircraft, and you shouldn't be in a hurry to get where you're going. However, the quality of the VC and exterior is very good, with plenty of wear and tear visible, just the way I like them ;)

I saw something on the developers forum about a more modern version being developed though, and I think that one was supposed to be equipped for IFR-flights. Not 100% sure, and their website seems to be down at the moment.

Nicely caught picture, I love the period feel you've given it.

The Seabee is a great little aircraft, Ive got one in my fleet, If you want a bit more performance and higher spec download the Superbee, Its got better flight characteristics and a more powerful engine with reverse thrust. It's a freeware download too !

supbeelow.jpg

@Rosario: Thank you

@Alan: Thank you, both for your comments and the tip. I might take a look at the superbee later on, but I need to focus on getting the review of the SeaBee done first ;)