i will be surprised if this works

If you want the image to show in the post you will need to first click on the img buttton on the tool bar and paste the link into the popup that shows up and then click OK. Is this what you are asking. Nice clear pic BTW.

If you want the image to show in the post you will need to first click on the img buttton on the tool bar and paste the link into the popup that shows up and then click OK. Is this what you are asking. Nice clear pic BTW.

Thanks i have a load to show but ref your advice

if i do that i get a small square box and at the top of the page it says that the file type is not acceptable--- it is a bmp?

2011-4-2_18-57-25-113.jpg

OK got it sussed thanks!!!!!!

I just did this with ImageShack. The link you need is called a Direct Link(url) in ImageShack but not sure if it's called the same thing in Picasa. It looks like this : http://img109.images...lseacoast06.jpg Also given, with my upload, is a link, the direct link and a widget code. The above link you have given might be just the link address which sents us directly to it's location vs the direct link which the page will pick up to show the image itself.

Hopefully someone with acces to your host will be able to provide you with the correct terminology used there.

coralseacoast06.jpg

Edit Ok for you, it showed up while I was gathering the limited info I posted. Looks good.