Tiger Moth postal delivery

Hi :hat:

Took Ant`s Tiger Moth for a trip from Glacier Park Intl. - Spotted Bear with a bagfull of post.

Leaving Kalispell MT barly getting up due to all those post baggages...!

i-5S6gLJc-L.jpg

Aiming for (The hole in the wall) as i call it with Teakettle MT just to the left of my navigator`s head.

i-pxz4QKs-L.jpg

Nice day for a postal flight ,....... we thought ,..... more on that later :whis:

i-VFWg5C6-L.jpg

There we have it ...the famous gab, and im turning a bit late due to the not so fantastic view from this position in the AC.

i-jVswvN2-L.jpg

Off course a lot of mist and clouds when passing thru, not to mention the bumpy ride inbetween the mountains... :wacko2:

i-5FzJpkZ-L.jpg

Finally thru (The wall) turning right ...straight towards Lion Hill and the dam up ahead...!

i-M3XfKfX-L.jpg

Dident get any shot`s of the dam itself due to navigator`s incompetance of changing film roll in old camera, but it`s just up ahead :cool:

i-c58QkWX-L.jpg

Climbing with a view in the direction we are going..... over " Hungry Horse Reservoir "

i-FBzcXTZ-L.jpg

Mount Grant straight ahead,....still a bumpy ride but who cares with a view like this ^_^

i-jb72MQg-L.jpg

Getting closer to the mountain wall, and whipping the Moth`s horses to climb further .....aiiiiirrrr.... :huh:

i-vKW4GhM-L.jpg

huffin and puffin along enjoying the ride.

i-SRZgHDX-L.jpg

i-jwSqcLK-L.jpg

i-mxcmDTS-L.jpg

i-cxQ3dZ9-L.jpg

i-3PbQVRt-L.jpg

i-qWLcdtF-L.jpg

i-c9MwkKF-L.jpg

i-HzLWw6H-L.jpg

i-bXTmqc5-L.jpg

i-FQRxh6Q-L.jpg

i-hmTpP9m-L.jpg

NOW .....!!!! next picture beneath this text was the last picture i got from this trip !!!!!!

i-Lg5Q56K-L.jpg

THIS IS NOT A RECOMMENDABLE ANGLE TO SHOOT FROM !!!

To make a very long ... 60 mile hike ...SHORT ,. The are now discussing in Spotted Bear what the are going to rename that mountain up there with the Moth on !

Some has come up with :

Flying like broken arm MT

Flying blind MT

N* Br**n MT

And so... finally it went totally wrong for the flying Viking and his famous "post" navigator, on a mountain side in British Columbia :th_blush:

I shall return with more pictures in the future when i get rid of this body casket ..... daaang it`s itchy....!

Out for a while...!

Viking :pilotic:

PS: Photoscenery was made by myself and a bunch of proggie`s .... so no Tileproxy on this trip .