I get the feeling you liked this, Jess! Was it the hypermarket or the Coffee Shops?!? :thum:

You're right about the detail - pretty amazing...

Thanks for an excellent Review - I enjoyed it. :clapping:

Cheers - Dai. :cool:

P.S. @ Mut - bad photo link at "I've never seen such detail at an airport" - sack the proof reader!,

Great review Jess.

I agree with Graham that it's another one for the shopping list.

Although, I'm fairly sure that Bratislava is in Slovakia :)

(null)

I get the feeling you liked this, Jess! Was it the hypermarket or the Coffee Shops?!? :thum:

You're right about the detail - pretty amazing...

Thanks for an excellent Review - I enjoyed it. :clapping:

P.S. @ Mut - bad photo link at "I've never seen such detail at an airport" - sack the proof reader!,

Thanks Dai, all fixed.

I have given myself a written warning ;)

Great detail Jess. A very nice review, although I liked your review, it's not for me at the moment as I'm sticking around UK and North America but......

If I venture into Europe I think Vienna X will be on my 'to buy' list.

Cheers Jess.

Hi guys,

Thanks for te feedback. I keep forgetting his bit of forum is here. :-)

Mikael, you're right of course. I think I'm still working on an internal map from the cold war. Lol

Dai, when I visited Vienna last year I saw a more than a few coffee shops in the main arrivals area. Returning to the uk though, I had a terrible cold and saw little of the after security area's, plus with all the construction going on at the new terminal, thinks were not great. My enduring memory of the flight back with BMI (I flew out on Austrian) was the offer of a ham sandwich or an egg and cress. Guess which one went first! Plus the a318 was not a nice aircraft to fly in.

Jess B

I won't ask where 'it' went... :whis:

Only time I've been through Schwechat was '77, after a visit to the petro-chemicals site with some new (then!) technology. Came back first-class with BEA - no seats in steerage - the ham sandwich came with some lettuce - no change there, then!

BTW, is there any photo-scenery for Vienna? The Danube is supposed to be very beautiful, there.

Hmmmm BEA. I've got a little soft spot for them. Somewhere in my office I have a few old '5 year service' pins handed out to BEA crew. I've also got a few old BCAL manuals for crew. They date right up to the end. :-(