Fantasy of Fight - Florida

This morning I had a look around Kermit Week's rare and vintage aircraft museum in Florida, hope to get there for real next year with John Allard and maybe a couple of other sim buddies!.

A new scenery, available for FSX from avsim fantasy_of_flight_vd_v1_0.zip

Works with default scenery and Flight1's UTX-USA (landclass, lakeshores, roads) and GEX NA ground textures

s1.jpg

s2.jpg

s3.jpg

s4.jpg

s5.jpg

s5a.jpg

s6.jpg

s7.jpg

s8.jpg

s9.jpg

s10.jpg

s11.jpg

s12.jpg

s13.jpg

s14.jpg

Made with Scruffyduck's ADE and other fantastic freeware products.

I'm hoping for a v2 as there are a few bugs with this one.

Cheers,

Mut

Joe I was there in may 2011 and as John said the scenery is very good.You will love it there so much to see and great people to talk too about aircraft.I even got to say hi to Kermit nice guy and a great flyer :pilotic: ,he likes to test fly as many of his aircraft as he can. Great Life :P . I was lucky to see him do a one man airshow. Nice!!!

I did get to go up in one of only five still flying in the world. ( Waldo Wrights 1929 New Standard D 25) a five seater biplane which they use for pleasure flights Just Fantastic. :D They also have a Stearman

I will be going back sometime, but sadly not next year. :cray:

PS I did post some pic's on here back in Sep.2011

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your recollections, I am so looking forward to going next year I could burst!

I have seen quite a few RW shots of FoF but if you could make a post with some of your shots that would be fantastic :thum: