hands up if you have a cockpit.

• 1 month later...

Hello Everyone; While reading my new computer pilot mag. Came across the article on Motley's Hangar and thought I would stop by. Very interesting site and very informative. Came across the forum thread on cockpit building, and yea I'm one of the guys since FS2002 that immersed into bushflying and the deHavilland DHC-2 Beaver has always been my favourite. So I built one actually 2 the second being a full scale from firewall to rear cargo which is still being worked on as winter project.

Here are some shots of what I virtual fly in now under Northern Air Service in northeastern Ontario to outpost camps and lodges aswell as mining exploration.

Hope you enjoy.

102_0612.jpg

Looking into the cockpit from pilot door.

102_0609.jpg

Using Satiek harware controls and GoFlight switch panel

102_0610.jpg

With 2-22" Acer monitors for a dual view, Matrox triplehead togo in the future.

102_0611.jpg

The beaver sits on a 48"wx54"lx4"h platform with 360degree caster wheels and yes it has its own room as the hangar.

For now, a great site

Beaverpilot

Hello Everyone; While reading my new computer pilot mag. Came across the article on Motley's Hangar and thought I would stop by. Very interesting site and very informative. Came across the forum thread on cockpit building, and yea I'm one of the guys since FS2002 that immersed into bushflying and the deHavilland DHC-2 Beaver has always been my favourite. So I built one actually 2 the second being a full scale from firewall to rear cargo which is still being worked on as winter project.

Here are some shots of what I virtual fly in now under Northern Air Service in northeastern Ontario to outpost camps and lodges aswell as mining exploration.

Hope you enjoy.

Wow that looks AWESOME its Wow Sweet. i want one of those......well done.

102_0612.jpg

Looking into the cockpit from pilot door.

102_0609.jpg

Using Satiek harware controls and GoFlight switch panel

102_0610.jpg

With 2-22" Acer monitors for a dual view, Matrox triplehead togo in the future.

102_0611.jpg

The beaver sits on a 48"wx54"lx4"h platform with 360degree caster wheels and yes it has its own room as the hangar.

For now, a great site

Beaverpilot