Which FSX addon could you do without?

Wilco 737 series that did not work on Win7 or 64 bit - even if you payed(!) for the update to get it working. Oh yeah and it did sc@! up your registry and .cfg file.

Yeah easily the one I regret the most, have not touched any Wilco product ever since..

well i was disappointed with the eaglesoft beechjet, feelthere phenom, flight1 cessna mustang, iris f15, cls b767 and airbuses they have all been deleted and binned.

The problem that we have today is after the release of the pmdg ngx, aersoft airbusx, and a few other a/c that dont come to mind at the moment our expectations are much higher than say a year ago so developers like just flight and flight1 , to name a couple, who produce what i will call average products (hopefully Joe wont jump down my throat) no longer cut the mustard for me.

Similarly in scenery after ftx entered the market everyone else has an uphill battle making the hard work of say aerosoft just about worth buying, and also say uk2000 and some of the horizon land stuff but there is an enormous amount of dross on the market which to be honest isnt as good as some of the freeware available on various sites.

I'd have to say one of the first investments I made.

Can't remember the name, but it was some sort of Texture Booster Pack for grund and sky textures that didn't really feel like it added anything.

And FDC Live Cockpit, never got it work proper so it's in the bin now....

OK today I bought 'FSPS - FSX Booster v4' from simMarket and what a waste of money that was - the reviews looked good and I fell for it. I have raised a ticket for a refund because it actually reduced the performance not increased it. Poor!

EDIT: I have just moaned about it and got my money back in credit over at simMarket - at least I didnt waste my money on that

I'm with you there Jim...SimMarket very good...FSX Booster a bag of the proverbial.. Closely followed by several "utilities" from the Abacus stable...GPS & Terrain related. Got a draw full of those T-Shirts...Grrr, Grrr.

Now you've set me off, it's just turned 0600Hrs and I am depressed already.