Blackbird Air Freight startup

Hi all, I have just got this program and I am enjoying it immensely. I have a company called Blackbird Air Freight and I am playing on career with my little Skyhawk (and myself)doing all the work. I have completed 3 jobs and made £10,000 profit already. My company stats are up on the pilot portal for all to see (good or bad)!

adrians69

Welcome. 

Enjoy the flying and making the dosh but just be careful of those little things that can and generally will go wrong . Oh and be very very wary of any pilot who has said they have worked for any of the other freight companies around . There is a reason they dont work there anymore. 

Next time your in Red Deer drop into the hanger and enjoy a cold one or more . 

Best wishes on the new company. :thum: Nothing like some money in the bank to brighten your day. :D  

If you want, you can put a link to your company from the pilot portal in you signature for others to have easy access to your stats. :)  

Welcome. 

Enjoy the flying and making the dosh but just be careful of those little things that can and generally will go wrong . Oh and be very very wary of any pilot who has said they have worked for any of the other freight companies around . There is a reason they dont work there anymore. 

Next time your in Red Deer drop into the hanger and enjoy a cold one or more . 

I'll take you up on that mate!!  :D

Best wishes on the new company. :thum: Nothing like some money in the bank to brighten your day. :D  

If you want, you can put a link to your company from the pilot portal in you signature for others to have easy access to your stats. :)  

Thanks, I'll do that now. Good idea.  :)