Baron at Wangerooge.

Hey Steve,

That is a very nice end result, besides the trademark reflections (Which I can't remember seeing for a while) I like the way you aged the building too.

Excellent :mrhappy:

Cheers

Thanks guys.

Well happy you noticed those little sun ripples 1mag, first time ive tried and took an age figuring a way to do them. I shall work on them some more in the future.

Still working on getting my reflections right too Joe, keep trying new ideas :mrhappy:

Heres a small update to the shot after some good advice over on Screenshot world. Slightly increased reflections and a rather big ommision was some glare on the glass surfaces of the cockpit.

baron-1-1.jpg

Thanks again.

Steve

Hi Steve,

I saw the post on SSW, the highlight in the canopy reflection looks much better, it's just a question of thinking what has FS left out I suppose :mrhappy:

The other thing which I am sure you will be doing is keeping a layered backup until after it has been posted for a while :mrhappy:

Cheers

Thanks Joe. I saw your comment over there too. That forum certainly moves fast, i don't get time to read all the posts on there. Some great artists but get the feeling some probably don't actually do that much flying. Good place for me to get improvemet ideas and its nothing short of inspiration from some of the members.

Cheers Joe...

steve