Free Saitek Pro Rudder pedals

Brand New Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals for free no catch only collection as I cannot get to a p.o. as my local p.o. was one of the ones closed recently. Original box, software and instruction’s available. I could sell it on Ebay but like a cat I want it to go where it will be appreciated. 10 days old. I live in South East London on A2 near Old Kent road and Tower Bridge, easy access from South East. I cannot use them due to my  disability.  This offer is available to bona fide members of Mutleys Hangar and I will ask Joe :D 

Hi Patrick,

As John says, you are a true gent. I hope we have a member close enough to you, to take you up on your very kind offer.

Sorry to hear you can't use them yourself.

Take care and thanks again.

Regards

Brian

I would love a set of rudder pedals as I only have a joystick at the moment. Been looking around for a cheap set as cannot justify the price tag.

Unfortunately I can't get to London :( Are you going to the Cosford show?

It's a shame you can't use them mate are you using a twist grip instead? Or buttons?

Either way buddy I'm sure if someone here picks them up they will go to a good home - its crazy you are not putting them on eBay.

Take care

Jim

That is a extremely kind offer Patrick, I know you wanted a lot more so I know this is a genuinely fantastic offer.

If anyone can take advantage please deal through the private message system and do not put personal details in the public section in the forums.

Thanks..

Joe

thanks everyone for your kind sentiments, I did say in my post that everything would go through Joe. No Jim, I do  not have a car, so I will not be going to Cosford  :cray: but its ideally situated for you, I need rudder control, I am using a SAITEK pro flight  yoke and throttle, anyone  got any suggestions? 

Patrick,

I arrive in the Uk this afternoon and could visit you tomorrow morning if the offer still stands i would like to take you up on it? I know your area very well having worked in tower bridge road and just off the old kent road behind the thomas a becket

I leave here at 2pm let me know your contact details,

thanks everyone for your kind sentiments, I did say in my post that everything would go through Joe. No Jim, I do  not have a car, so I will not be going to Cosford  :cray: but its ideally situated for you, I need rudder control, I am using a SAITEK pro flight  yoke and throttle, anyone  got any suggestions? 

Have you tried using another joystick programmed for rudder control, the smaller games-pad type do have mini joysticks on them?

Look at these from Amazon:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00DW5F4VU/ref=asc_df_B00DW5F4VU15131779/?tag=pgelec-02-1051-21&creative=22118&creativeASIN=B00DW5F4VU&linkCode=asn

That's a shame mate - I currently only use a joystick too it's not that bad. Good luck in passing these on it is such a generous offer - I am gutted I cannot pick these up but at least someone will give them a good home :)

May I ask what disability you have? don't mind if you don't say just interested that's all bud (PM me if you like)

Take it easy mate

Jim

"May I ask what disability you have? don't mind if you don't say just interested that's all bud (PM me if you like)

Take it easy mate

Jim"

Not all Jim I am too old now to care about that. I am in a wheelchair after a car crash on Halloween night 1992 in Houston Texas where I was living(in my other life) Now your  probably wondering why was he living there? Well I was working as a deep sea diver and commuting to Singapore and South East Asia  every 6 weeks,  I cannot walk I am not paralysed but have no  dexterity I an no longer drive.

Oh OK sorry to hear that mate - well at least you can still do a bit of simming and enjoy that even if it is limited. What is your plane of choice at the moment? I heard you was interested in the PMDG products?

The NGX is a superb plane once you know how - then when you are familiar with her you can go buy FS2Crew for the NGX and maybe some ground services addon too e.g. GSX or AES - that will add more reality on the ground with procedures and stuff so it is more of an experience to you. This may add some extra fun to your flying if you struggle with the plane in the air. 

I just bought the Airbus X Extended edition and I am tempted to get the FS2Crew for that because it adds so much more when you fly exact passenger routes too - gives a more 'real' feeling.

Well you have fun and welcome to the forums - any questions feel free to post - no question is a dumb question; we all had to start some time.

Jim

thanks for  that Jim, I have the PMDG 737 NGX WITH FS2Crew and FSX2 and  GEX, I had just mastered it when thee 777 came out and have not  been able to make 1 successful flight yet using  the PMDG 777 but I am hooked as its a fantastic aircraft for  me once I master it.

The Airbus looks a nice aircraft but I did not want to up my knowledge of either

They make a series of left-hand game controller pads that are more high-end than the ones you typically see for the game boxes. Nostromo makes one - the model I have is an N52, I believe. There are all kinds of programmable buttons and controls, including a hat switch. Something on that could be programmed for the rudder axis. It's ergonomically designed for use with the left hand.

Do an internet search on "Nostromo N52" and you'll get some nice images that will give you an idea what they look like.

John

well my Saitek rudder pedals are on their way too a good home in the South  of France, This W8 is causing me great problems.. I am experiencing a problem ( whereby on doing some research) it appeasers that this is a well know problem  to FSX users that your game controller (joystick) intermittently drops out of  being recognised by FSX., I have had it with  W8 Can I install W7 alongside W8 to use just for simming

Patrick,

Nostromo @ Amazon, in stock...

http://www.amazon.com/Razer-Nostromo-PC-Gaming-Keypad/dp/B004AM5RB6/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1380784507&sr=1-1&keywords=nostromo

The big fat button on the side is a hat switch, which could be programmed for rudder, but would function as a button, not an axis.

It might work best for you to set up a pair of buttons for the rudder trim function and use that for rudder control. If necessary the rudder effectiveness could be tweaked in the aircraft.cfg file for the various aircraft you fly.

John