Just Flight DC3 issue

I have just purchased the Just Flight DC3, and cant wait to get stuck into it.

However I have an issue.....

dc3%20issue.jpg

As you can see from the above I get a cutaway DC3!  I have checked the JF support site and they do mention that you must have Service Pack 1 and 2 installed.  I have MS FSX Acceleration installed that should have both in.  If I try to install SP2 it tells me that it is already in place.

Has any one had this issue before and solved it? I really want to fly this old lady!

J.

Hi John,

Take a back up of your FSX.cfg then delete it and let the sim build a new one to see if the problem lies there, you can then easily revert to your original FSX.cfg if that does not cure it.

Joe

That looks like the limited view of the exterior you get when you are in the VC mode and you move the eyepoint outside the airframe. You know, bits missing - I wouldn't be surprised if, when you went around to the starboard side, that part of the cabin exterior would disappear and you'd see 'inside' again.

I'd uninstall and install again to see if that clears things up. Another thought, did you have your firewall going during install? This sometimes has funny repurcussions...

Good Luck.

Cheers - Dai. :cool:

:yesa:

No problem - I am glad it worked for you. I had a similar issue with the A2A 172 but even after re-running the configurator several times it still did not fix it. I uninstalled both EZDok and 172 the re-installed - worked a treat blah. 

Cheers guys,

Jim