Leg 102: Nice LFMN -->> Paris LFPG

Prologue

Dateline: Saturday 1st March, Monaco

tiphat.gif The name is Bond, Basil Don Bond, agent 006 and ? (I lost a third when I accidentally shot Prince Philip in the foot, not that he needs me to do that, he manages quite well himself!) :wacky:

I had a communiqu

Wow! Now that is a story! :eyebrow:

The shots were good enough to have carried it off as an above average ATWC flight. Add the story line and humor and it's the very best yet. I loved it.

:mrhappy: :lalala::yikes::yikes::stars:

Frank,

The baton is a legendary ancient artifact, rumored to have mystical powers. It's coveted by many nefarious organizations who would like to bring it's power to bear for the dark side. Part of the "challenge" is being sure it doesn't fall into the wrong hands.

You can see photos of the real thing here.

http://forum.mutleyshangar.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=433&hilit=baton

John

:eyebrow: :mrhappy:

Joe,

This is probably your best (why not the whole challenge's?) leg. Very well written story followed by stunning shots. You should have spent a lot of time doing these...

FSX made these shots even better, especially the approach at Paris

Thanks for humouring me guys!

It was fun to do but I would say John & Dai are the master story tellers of the challenge :eyebrow:

I really did enjoy using FSX for this one, I couldn't have done it in FS2004

Cheers

Wow! Fantastic leg Mut!! The approach shots are just something else!

I'm afraid I was tempted too much by the attractions of a night in Paris but i shall be taking the RER out Roissy from my hotel near the Louvre tomorrow!

What can I say?? Except.......

Ten_out_of_ten.gifTen_out_of_ten.gifTen_out_of_ten.gifTen_out_of_ten.gifTen_out_of_ten.gif

Many thanks, Joe.....

For your post - the best yet.....

For the ATWC - unique, no question.....

For The Hangar - what a place!?!?!

And for the craic - just pure magic, nothing less......

Cheers - Dai. :eyebrow:

I see now the importance of 'the baton'. I wish I had known that before I let Hector's nieces play with it during the flight. In fact, I was hoping you didn't notice the piece of duct tape I had to put over the small crack in it when it accidently bounced off Hector's uncle Fernando's wooden leg. :poster_oops: :eyebrow:

• 5 weeks later...

Joe,

A truly magnificent 5-star post. What a rare post! It had me in absolute hysterics! :rofl Not only did this post carry great humour, but also a superb quality of shots, a variety of vehicles and a certain Mutley's Hangar effect, that only we flight-simmers can describe! A classic ATWC post, well done indeed! :thum:

Sorry this reply is late. I am replying to all the fantastic legs completed while I have been absent!

Best Regards,

George : Tap