Where to bid for a leg?

Hi guys,

Firstly, I'm completely new to this side of the forum, so thanks for your patience and sorry if I've posted in the wrong place.

I'd love to bid and fly some ATWC legs, but although I can't find how or where this is actually done within this ATWC Sub-Forum?

Thanks,

Dean.

Hi Dean and welcome to the forum!

As this section is currently full, you can't bid for any legs unless a spare pilot is required. But here is the order you have to do. All you have to do is e-mail atwc@mutleyshangar.com with your leg choice and, if needed, aircraft choice. Here was my e-mail for this section:

Hi Micke,

Here's my bid for the section

Leg 43 Jackson International (AYPY) - Madang Airport (AYMD) with a Tu-95 Bear. Should be fun!

After that, any other leg as/when needed

Regards,
Kieran (hurricanemk1c)

If you want one of the banners (as in my signiture), just give the same e-mail address an e-mail with your forum name, real name and country.

If that wasn't useful and compressed, this topic will give you a hand.

And of course, have fun!

Regards,

Kieran

Sign in as a ATWC pilot Dean, that way if any legs open up(pilot calls out sick) in this section, you will be informed via email and you can request it. ;)  Glad to have you aboard.

Sign in as a ATWC pilot Dean, that way if any legs open up(pilot calls out sick) in this section, you will be informed via email and you can request it. ;)  Glad to have you aboard.

Hi Brett,

Forgive my ignorance, but is 'signing is as a ATWC Pilot' the same process that Kerian descibed here  :-

All you have to do is e-mail atwc@mutleyshangar.com with your leg choice and, if needed, aircraft choice. 

...or is there something else I need to do first, to get registered as a prospective pilot?

Thanks in advance

Using the same link as Kieran gave you, email Micke for a banner. He will also put you on the email list for announcing the next section or replacement legs.

"However, if you want a personal banner for use in the forum signature, e-mail notification of new sections and bidding windows and your name on the Pilot Roster for ATWC 5 send us an email to atwc@mutleyshangar.com with your Screen name, real name and home country."

Hi Dean.

Good thing I have some fellow moderators and users ( :thanks:  Kieran and Brett) that can help out with the questions here when I'm to busy over the weekend to check in   ;)

As Brett said, just drop an e-mail to atwc@mutleyshangar.com with your real name, forum screen name and home country and I'll add you to my email list for future announcements.

I generally send out information on the upcoming sections while we are waiting for the last flight of the current section to be finished, and once the last assigned flight is done I send out information on the next bidding window (Usually a couple of hours before the information are published on the forum).

If you want to get involved in this section you could always try to sweet talk Jess into giving up one of her two remaining legs since she have three assigned flights in the section after stepping up for Remington   ;)