Sorry!! Just one last one...

Ok i know i said i was going to stop for a wee bit but after the downpours ive worked through over the last couple of days this was something i wanted to try. Essentially i feel quite confident now doing wet but rarely have i done raining and i'm not talking about those massive blobs MSFS produces. Anyhoo, my first attempt at rain on the ground and i know its only a small area but start small less distance to fall :dance2: Critiques fire away (cough*WMP*cough) :clap:

Before...

stangstart.jpg

...and after.

Stang-1.jpg

Thanks for looking...

steve

What an edit :clap:

The lighting has been given so much thought, I really believe it is in the hangar looking out to a bright sky. The rays of light through the holes are excellent.

The reflections do give an impression of water droplets and look just about right, your best yet.

Cheers

Joe

Cheers for the comments guys, always appreciated. I'm still looking to improve my rain with probably a full aircraft sat in rainy weather. Quite possibly an airliner though Joe, just fancy one for a change :clap: Keep that critical eye open though WMP, always looking to improve and just because i think its right don't make it so and always happy to get constructive thoughts. Glad you liked them both FP, although the first is stock FS to show where my shot started.

Thanks again chaps...

steve

Overall its fantastic and i dont like criticizing work which is better than my own...

I just think the line where the ground comes from the outside to the inside of the hanger is a little bit wrong, like too blurred perhaps it could be a little more defined?

And that lightng through the hanger is gobsmacking! :clap:

Never worry about picking faults with my shots, i take it all onboard and try to improve. The water edge is a bit odd i know but i have not found a way to convicingly convey a damp edge yet. When it was sharp it looked odd so this is the lesser of two evils. Something for me to work on.

cheers...

steve