Can/will someone make this place? I will pay $$$

Some of you know that there is nothing i enjoy more than Landing an airplane...the harder the landing challenge the better.

To that end I would love to offer a $$$ reward/incentive to anyone willing to create a "Landing Challenge" scenery and make it available for download for FSX as payware or freeware.

I would love to be able to fly to an "Island" that is basically an enormous crater which is it's own Airfield with XXXX designation so that it can be imported as an airfleld to our scenery library. It should be about 10-20 miles acrossat it's base to have room for all the landing areas and inner wall tunnels inside, and also to give Jumbos room to manuever down to lower levels. And I think the crater opening should be scaled so that jumbos can easilly get inside and circle down to the upper fields...lower fields only accessable by smaller craft and helis. The floor should have various dirt/grass fields and some hangar/secret airbase structures.

It would be spanned by several bridges/airfields at different levels that airplanes can land on, jumbos on the larger middle and upper bridges and smaller planes on the lower ones. The strips should have fuel and park spots, hangars at the ends of the larger fields...ie...make this place a functioning airfield with services and eye candy.

I'd like to see curved fields on ledges on the walls. Sloped fields down near the bottom and on the rim.

I'd like the walls to be populated with autogen trees and power towers/obstacles so that it looks like an actual island environment that some mad scientist made into a huge airbase.

I'd also really really like the walls of the crater to be tunneled by pathways that are capable of being flown through with entrance/exit tunnels on both sides of the craters. It would have main tunnels that circumnavigate the entire circumference, some that intersect those tunnels that head up, some that head down. I'd like at least one of the mid level bridge landing fields to have access directly through the crater wall...Ie you fly through a jumbo plane through a jumbo sized tunnel in the wall on final approach to the landing field...and of course have an exit tunnel on the other side for "Go arounds"...or not :P

Also...lots of heli pads positioned on the walls, floors, rim, as well as helipads associated with the other landing strips around the crater.

I'm not married to any particular geographical location, but somewhere near existing tropical airfields would be helpfull...like 50 miles from a Hawaiian or Tongan island chain or similar is what I am picturing...but a Nordic or Indonesian location could be nice as well.

Is a structure like this possible to create?

if so I will offer 50 dollars seed money to get the ball rolling if some scenery/airport designer is willing to tackle the project...hopefully other people would like to have something like this and would offer to pitch in as well?

If this is possible, please contact me and I will make sketches to help you visualize the Crater I am seeing in my imagination.

Lastly...if you could name it Coffee Crater-XCOF I'd be grateful. :D

Thanks for that Dai :)

There is a mission in the Acceleration FSX for a Toyko Executive Transport...or something like that. You pick up some passengers in a Bell 206, take them to an airport, whereupon you are informed by your copilot that he is an agent following a crime syndicate, and would you help him follow their CRJ-700 in a learjet..."why sure"...and you end up following them for about 40 minutes to a secret island with a runway between a narrow line of rocky islets similar as in your mission...minus the lava :)

I have yet to land there as it is a long arsed mission and I've had time so far for only two attempts...no go around possible, fail and you fail the mission. I'm not that good in a learjet. Next time maybe :)

So ya, exotic scenery is certainly possible to create...just wondering if anyone is willing to tackle a gargantuan exotic and offering some incentive.

And on that subject...also wondering if anyone else would consider offering to toss some into the pot if such a beastie sounds interesting...to help entice a scenery designer/company to tackle it.

Always get a kick out of that Exec Transport mission, try making a save somewhere along the way and fly it in two flights. 

Facepalming for not thinking to do that. Next time I save at the point of spotting the secret island.

DOH!

And thanks for the tip...they don't call me Capt Obvious....