Hey, this is an edit of a previous screenshot from back in my olden days!

Closeup-1.jpg

I would like some honest criticism here, i mean i like to improve and make my work better!

Thanks!

:thumbup:

EDIT: And, this is the first time i have done windows, and i really dont like them :neutral:

Nah its a still day and the fuselage draft blew the grass foreward :thumbup: Whats RT Joe ? :???:

Looks good to me with only the sense off speed lost due to everything being in focus. Personally i would of motion blurred your added grass but thats just my opinion. Take care with your distortions as you have clipped the aircraft flaps in many places, these should be very sharp. Nice job though and something ver different.

steve

As far as i know which is not very far, you apply revrerse thrust "RT" (thanks Joe) after the nose wheel was down. This being a good idea due to the possibility of slewing the aircraft if both reversers are not applied equally.

steve

Though Mut has certainly captured evidence of the exception, and maybe even a place where the exception is the norm, I think it is most common to get the wheels planted before reaching for RT. It probably depends a lot on how deep in the yellow the pucker-meter is.

If you think about the forces involved, since the engine thrust lines are above the main gear axles, reverse thrust will create a nose-up rotational force about the axles. It's an interesting situation and I suppose you could put the nose-wheel down very gently if you finessed it a little with reverse thrust and throttles.

Directional control is the real issue, of course.

John