New AC comming from Aeroplane Heaven

I was directed to Aeroplane heavens site,

http://www.aeroplaneheaven.com/

and saw these 2 upcomming birds: A globe Swift and a DH Dove. Both look very interesting for those of us liking something different than the tubeliners, highwing Cessnas, lowwing Pipers and Beechcraft, and the other industry standards.

The Swift is a must for me, bringing back good memories from fs2002/2004 where Bill Lyons creations were some of my favorites. The Swift was FUN.  The Dove looks interesting and maybe one day.  I like these medium/small twin workhorses. Good for flying short and medium range and with the engines sitting in a plave where they dont glock the forward-down view as on small twins.

Thanks for the link Anders  :thum:

I like the Dove so will be interested to see how good it really is.

Looking further into the site confirmed my suspicions that they developed the awful Technam 2006 published by Wilco, the worst payware aircraft I have ever flown!  :D

• Like 1

Yeah, I remember your Technam 2006 review. "they promissed us heaven and brought us hell"  :D (or something like that.)

On the other hand, Aeroplane Heaven (AH) have made the Justflight Chipmunk and their "legends of flight" series. Which have received very reviews on this site.

I have the DC-3, which is good, but its under heavy competition from the Manfred Jahn C-47. The DC-6 is pretty good as well when you are in the mood for a heavy prop tube. The Chipmunk is a little gem. I like it a lot and its the small AC in my collections that gets most hours.

AP is also develloping the Justflight Fokker Friendship, which IMO looks promissing.

So, I take it as good news. A devellopper making "different" AC and not the usual stuff, and which IMHO have made good AC and which is getting better with each release.

Another thing: I find it to be important that the smaller and not so well known devellopers are being reviewed. (AH, flysimware, wilco, Virtualcol etc.) and not just carenado and their brother in law. They are often so "politically correct" that i fall asleep or cant read the HSI without thick glasses.

So if you are interested in the Dove, review it. I´ll read the review and behave. :hat: