First landing in Just Flight's F-27

Thanks for your comments!

I really like this aircraft too, the engine sound is just perfect, the tyre screech may be from the Accufeel add-on I have installed.

Next up, some flights to and from the Channel Islands from Southampton, this is how I remember them from my childhood.

Interesting

It would be nice if you made a review of this one.

I´m holding back on this one because of bad experience with Aeroplane Heaven (AH). My last 2 2 AH purchases are very nice AC, but also with some annoying problem. The Chipmunk is periodically invissible and the Swift erased my P3D/effects folder during an uninstall. The last one really pissed me off, because its a full reinstall of everything if I want all P3D and addon effects recovered. In both cases, I´m not the only one having the problems and AH openly admitted that the uninstaller they had provided was faulty. 

But maybe third time lucky time???

@ Eddie, here are a couple of stills taken on the same flight, hope that helps.

If I get time over the weekend I will shoot a quick video panning around the VC. 

2015-4-30_14-35-14-772.jpg~original

2015-4-30_14-35-51-85.jpg~original

• Like 1

"It all looks very new with fresh paint from the factory."

It was just recently completely restored and refurbished inside and out...cept for all those streaks under the windows...they didn't wash out, and bled through the new paint. :D

Nice vid Joe. What's it like to fly, I've been looking at this one myself?

Superb Adrian, it's on offer at the moment I would say just get it you won't be disappointed!

@ James, yes they did operate the BAe 146 as did Dan Air and the Royal Flight!