First AH flight with NA Blue PF

For a first flight, a short transport from Bella Coola CYBD to Prince Rupert CYPR with the C337 Skymaster. 

Early morning start from CYBD

2015-05-0816_56_38-1366.jpg

Altitude set at 2000 ft and following the fjords

2015-05-0817_16_11-1366.jpg

We fly over Bella Bella

2015-05-0817_26_20-1366.jpg

Then inside the Grenville Channel

2015-05-0818_08_59-1366.jpg

Approach on CYPR with the usual mist

2015-05-0818_35_38-1366.jpg

Parked near my Grumman Goose. My pilot Ashton Davies is about to leave for his first job of the day ...

2015-05-0818_47_21-1366.jpg

(UTX Canada / Alaska + FTX NA Blue Pacific Fjords)

(Water and clouds Flight Environment X - Real time weather Pilot's FS Global Real Weather)

Can you incorporate some of the Misty Fjord freeware scenery addons in AH ?

The whole Misty fjord freeware movement is something sacred for me. I had Misty Fjords in FS9 from day 1 and with all the scenery addons, which take forever to install and fly to. 

But its one of the last true freeware heavens in a flightsim world that since 2004 has gone tremendously commercial. Well, you can find a lot of freeware areas, but special thing about the misty area is that its based on top of a real high class payware addon (misty fjords or orbx pfj.)

So I take my hat of to Holger Sandmann that started all this misty stuff . :hat:

I am starting to install the Misty Moorings stuff now that I have installed FTX Pacific Fjords, FTX Southern Alaska and Tongass Fjords. My guess is that some of the new airstrips/water runways are declared in the FSX database, AH will use them for jobs creation. Will see...  I already imported in Plan G the .csv files from Dieter's corner.

Now thats interesting. In the old days in FS2004 I used a program, i think it was called Cargo pilot or something like that. Where you yourself had to make a landing area and then the program would randomly make some routes for you.

I think that when AH2 is comming out, I will join the show. I just hope there´s not to much business incl. I want to fly. I already have my own little real life business and to much figures and numbers is very boring.

Don't know about AH2 yet, but in AH the business part is only once a month paying for your bases rental, AI pilots wages, insurance premium and monthly payment for leased planes. Takes 5 minutes a month, just click on "pay all" !

Airport taxes and fuel costs are directly taken from your account on every flight.