Thank you Chillblast

My Christmas present this year was a nice new PC from Chillblast, I opened the box to find my FS dream PC.

I started to build the FSX environment and was just getting to the end of about a weeks work when all of a sudden I had no video output.

I contacted Chillblast by email the day it happened and later that day I received some helpful guidance in trying to find out what was wrong. 

A couple of days, several emails and tests later, it became obvious that the box had to go back for a new graphics card. It went on a Monday, and came back on the Friday. Fixed.

I personally haven't had such superb after sales service ever before, Chillblast are second to none. :thum:

If you are thinking of buying a new PC and are worried about after sales service then you should look no further than Chillblast.  I would recommend no other.

So once again thanks Chillblast. :thum:

• Like 3

Well done JG & especially well done Chillblast....I think the measure of a company is there reaction when things are not right and it sounds like Chillblast have got it about right...built my own PC just over 2 years ago now but might consider an off the shelf one next time, sounds like they are worth looking at, hope all goes well for you now JG, let us see it in action.....

Wayne

• Like 1

You can't beat service like that. :thum: A shame the new card went that fast though, probably died from overeating ORBX scenery. ^_^

Did I mention I am jealous that you got a new PC from them. :D

• 4 weeks later...

They are a UK based company Cliff, plus their guarantee wouldn't be covered outside the UK anyway so it wouldn't really make much sense besides the rather large shipping quote. :D

Wanted to also welcome you to Mutley's Hanger while I'm here too. :hat: 

They are a UK based company Cliff, plus their guarantee wouldn't be covered outside the UK anyway so it wouldn't really make much sense besides the rather large shipping quote. :D

Wanted to also welcome you to Mutley's Hanger while I'm here too. :hat:

it was a  casual enqurey as computer parts are very expensive here .... whether it was worth risking the gaurantee ect  .... at that price not, but there are other "send on " options from the UK that are cheaper 

it can now wait un till FSX or P3d come out in 64 bit 

thanks for the welcome