Ascending Composite.

Its a beauty Chris you should be proud of this one. Love the touches such as the aircraft in the distance cutting though the sky. Just a couple of small suggestions which you can take or leave. maybe lose the shine of the chrome on the engine. If its bright enough to reflect light as bright as that then the aircraft would also. The other is just its a bit of a shame you lost the tail. In a closeup shot of detail, clipping an aircraft is fine but depicting the whole aircraft its hould be fully within the frame. Please don't take these as putting the shot down as its quite obviously a great shot. Like i say, take them or leave them :clap:

steve

Thanks steve!

I love it when you post constructive criticism, as it is much more helpful than a bland comment saying something like "Nice!"

And i have updated the image with no shine on the engine and it looks quite a lot better for such a small change!

And unfortunately the tail was not in this shot when i took it originally, and i cant take another as my PC is totally screwed up.

Thanks though!

:thum:

This is really something to be proud of, Chris...taking flight simulator and editing one step further. This is a truly remarkable edit, with perfect lighting, a fantastic background and a vast array of evening colours. This would look good as a watercolour, framed and put up by the Isle of White Spitfire in my bedroom! :mrhappy:

George

Ps. Sorry for the late reply! :thum: