FSC Weston 2016 website live!

I am significantly closer to WSM now so I may go to this on the way down or back from the out-laws in Devon :P

Anyone else going? Can you get a heads up on who'll be there exhibiting at all Joe? I looked on website but couldnt see a list anywhere... Cheers K

Hi Kevin,

I'm not going but it looks like they will be updating their home page at the link above with exhibitors, so far I see RC Simulations, Sky High Radio, The Lancaster Project, VATSIM and Combat Pilot.

Cheers :hat:

I am only up the road in Bristol however last year I was dissappointed with the event..I did go on the sunday so may try saturday..it will depend whats there though...

• 1 month later...
On 10 May 2016 at 17:16, Christopher Low said:

I am considering my options for this one, Kevin. I will wait and see for a bit before making a decision.

I spoke to Bob at RC Sims yesterday, and I think it will be worthwhile popping down there for a day (for me at least!) , and I get free entrance into some seaworld thing down in Weston for my dau as well :) Cheers K

That's pretty indicative of what the show will be like Brett, I think they will be racing drones so they may get some interest from that.

It gives me great pleasure to announce that X-Plane Dedicated will be attending, with Wycliffe Barrett

What can I say?

• 1 month later...

There doesn't seem to be a lot of forum "chatter" for FSC Weston 2016 (either here or anywhere else), considering that it is this weekend! Are any of you attending the event? I am unable to go this year, but I am keen to get there one day.

Edited by Christopher Low

Well, I'm too busy packing up the last of my belongings to finish moving, so I'm not going. Though after last year, I don't think I'm missing much. :(

I won't be going either, as Jess hinted above, the show was a let down last year. The best part for me was dinner with Jess & Lynda on the Friday night! (I am 'avin a faaag!)

5 minutes ago, mutley said:

I won't be going either, as Jess hinted above, the show was a let down last year. The best part for me was dinner with Jess & Lynda on the Friday night! (I am 'avin a faaag!)

Too much alcohol and the impressions come out. Lol