October: Light Military Jets

As in fighters, fighter/bombers and trainers, so long as it is military and not heavy icon_mrhappy.gif

As an example, the Hawk, best known for the Red Arrows but also as a trainer amongst other roles, this is a livery out of RAF Valley.

oct_teaser.jpg

Please, please read the rules, it is such a shame to lose great shots because they are too large or the wrong format etc.

This one ends Friday 31st October, midnight GMT. Results on Saturday 1st November sometime. (I am out Friday evening at a party and will probably have a hangover Saturday!thsmiles69.gif)

Good luck,

Mut

I shall predict more than a few Hawk T1A's and Eurofighter Typhoons on this post mut! So i thought i'd be annoying and start with them both :mrhappy: Hope you like them mate!

Flying over RAF Coningsby (only edit is name in corner and resize.)

more.jpg

Typhoon Climbing over London

typhhom.jpg

(I'll upload all three for now if thats okay Mutley? May change them in the future!)

Typhoon On tour of New York! :bowdown:

nyc.jpg

Thanks a lot, and good luck everybody

This has to be the light jet - the Folland Gnat, here in Red Arrows livery:

ScreenshotOct08-01.jpg

Designed by a hero of mine, W.E.W. "Teddy" Petter, who used to be at Westland and English Electric - quite a pedigree, eh? :cool:

Cheers - Dai. :eyebrow:

Hi Luke,

As per the rules I cannot enter into discussions on individual shots but superficial edits are ok, crop, slight sharpen, lighten etc.

The final shot must be representative of what you see in flight sim, this is to keep a level playing field for those members who don't have access or skills to use photo editors.

I am thinking of making a one off future competition with any edits allowed (But no compositions)

Watch this space :yes:

Cheers

Here's my contribution for this month, oldies but goodies, all my own, mil jets. The one of the Impala (well thats what we call it here in SA) was part of the SAAF Silver Falcon Aerobatics team.

Sorry Mutley if the size is wrong, bur my image host only allows 800 x 600 for free users.

So here they are. (all shots only sharpened a little and resized)

FS92005-03-1922-13-40-50.jpg

ss127532476505156250ScreenShot.jpg

ss127536630331406250ScreenShot.jpg

Well here is hoping for the best, the standard you chaps have set is very high.

And good luck to all, you all deserve the prize