Flight Sim World is released!

Great review. Seems like 64bit and a UI upgrade (with some downgraded DIY adjustment functionality :( ...I hope that it has a modifiable fsw.cfg or similar to tinker with somewhere) are the biggest change from FSX at this point. Hopefully the platform will support robust 3rd party development to flesh out what looks like a lot of gaps in the world thus far.

I have big hopes for this one as my machine is getting creaky and threatening an upgrade..., also if this platform is successful I hope that airhauler will take it on as a platform if possible.

Matt, it does have a cfg file, just like fsx, but I'll be damned if it changes anything. It certainly did little to LOD no matter what I set. 

nice review Jess, I agree with all you have said, price is reasonable as Loic said but I am not sure if it will draw in lots of punters, they do like a sale though and are renowned for DLC so who knows....

Can't find anywhere to report bugs though, at least in XP 11BETA we had a dedicated place to post them....

Lets hope they DO listen and on final it will be ready, fingers crossed......

One good thing about reporting bugs on their bug forum and with a ticket, links above, is that members might be able to answer your question faster if it's a bug that has already been discussed.:)

• Like 1

yep tfound the bug reports on steam......getting a lot of negative reviews so far. I think the thing will be how they deal with the bugs / issues that users have....

• Like 1