Hello Captains!

I have just completed a forum upgrade to the latest version. This involved upgrading some of the plug-ins as well like "Who we are" at the top of the forum. Presently the forum may be slow whilst the system is rebuilding files in the background, subsequently there may be some anomalies in features that use searches such as the Who we are plugin mentioned above.

I hope this does not cause too much of an inconvenience for you. :)

Joe

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Thanks Brett, we still seem to have a problem with the recent members list on the who we are section. I will try and resolve that in the coming week, I'm back to the day job tomorrow after 3 weeks holiday so I have a lot of catching up to do.

Joe

• Like 1
3 hours ago, mutley said:

Thanks Brett, we still seem to have a problem with the recent members list on the who we are section. I will try and resolve that in the coming week, I'm back to the day job tomorrow after 3 weeks holiday so I have a lot of catching up to do.

Joe

No hurry, I'm still waiting for it to spell out something funny.:D 

Hope you had a great time and relaxing holiday and after three whole weeks off work wasn't to much of a shock.:faint:

If possible and no hurry of course is there any chance of putting the three birthday emojis on one last row to the right so it doesn't separate the other columns so far apart? Thanks if you can and thanks for looking into it if you can't.:thanks:

9 hours ago, Quickmarch said:

Everything seems to be working here. Have to log in every time, though. Is this intentional?

Thanks for all your efforts, Joe

Hi March,

Usually, the retention of your username and password is maintained by your browser, if after checking that you have remember passwords set I could take a look but I must admit it's not doing the same to me.

Cheers,

Joe

Thanks Joe,

Don't go to any trouble. I'll look into it

I recently switched to Win10 (not the least impressed) so that is likely the culprit. I don't recall this being co-incident with the switch (new laptop), but it may have been. So many things changed instantly that I'm not confident to recall when the sign-on thing started.