phew it's hot....

Normally my CPU runs at about 48-50 with p3d4.3 and all the addons running.......noticed on the earlier flight it was hitting 71, so glad I have liquid cooling....it's now ticking over on 39 whilst just doing online stuff......

how are you all fairing with this? any melt downs yet?

I'm normally in high 50's (laptop on cooling mat when running P3Dv4.

It has gone up to around 10 deg's when under load with the higher ambient temperature.

Thinking of gaming in the freezer if it gets much warmer!

I have had a couple of problems with one PC shutting down in the heat, but once I had removed the cat hair from the fans it has been ok. The other was with a 16 port switch. My internet kept dropping out in the heat and after a lot of messing about I discovered my switch was on the blink. It has finally been replaced and things are working again.  Replacement 16 port switches aren't cheap.

Edited by J G
On ‎27‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 09:47, J G said:

I have had a couple of problems with one PC shutting down in the heat, but once I had removed the cat hair from the fans it has been ok. The other was with a 16 port switch. My internet kept dropping out in the heat and after a lot of messing about I discovered my switch was on the blink. It has finally been replaced and things are working again.  Replacement 16 port switches aren't cheep.

Birds go cheep!!!  16 port switches are not cheap!!  The spelling police are out........:P

• Haha 2

I'm told it got so hot here once that all the corn started popping in the fields.  The popcorn got four feet deep and some of the alligators thought it was snow and froze to death.

John

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, allardjd said:

I'm told it got so hot here once that all the corn started popping in the fields.  The popcorn got four feet deep and some of the alligators thought it was snow and froze to death.

John

You crack me up John. :rofl:

23 hours ago, Tristarcaptain said:

My wife tells me that I am hot....I don't think that it has anything to do with the weather!!!!! :blink2:

I'm still waiting for that one Martin, it hasn't happened in the past 22 years!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mutley said:

I'm still waiting for that one Martin, it hasn't happened in the past 22 years!

Well Chief.......I had to wait 48 years.  I got married for the first time when I was 48 and never lived with anyone beforehand, so it was a long time coming!  :yesa:

On ‎01‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 21:04, brett said:

My wife tells me I am hot all the time,:heat: she also says I am sweaty too and to get away from her.  :(

Warm me up in the winter... Piss off in the summer.... Happens to me all the time.

• Haha 1