Dear friends at MH,

Apologies for my long absence from this esteemed forum. Some  may have noticed but the majority will say good riddance.

The reasons for my time out are that I have been very busy lately and am too tired to hook up the joystick and faff around loading a flight only to get a ctd on finals. I really need a new pc.  So, until I get one it's no FSX for me which is a shame because there's some interesting dlc about.

I hope this finds all my chums here in fine fettle, good to see the usual suspects are still lurking around. :D

All me Very Best, Geoff

On ‎11‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 12:44, hifly said:

So, until I get one it's no FSX for me which is a shame because there's some interesting dlc about.

Just because you are not flying doesn't exclude you from reading or posting here! By the sound of it you need to read the jokes posts to cheer you up!! 

All the best and I hope you get a new PC sooner rather than later!

• Thanks 1

Turn those sliders down, set max textures to 1024, start in and stay in the back country...fly at night where the scenery frame rates are much easier....

Believe me, my young friend, there is nothing — absolutely nothing — half so much worth doing as simply messing about in Simulators. Simply messing... about in aircraft sims — or with simulator aircraft. In or out of ’em, it doesn't matter. Nothing seems really to matter, that's the charm of it. Whether you get away, or whether you don't; whether you arrive at your destination or whether you reach somewhere else, or whether you never get anywhere at all, you're always busy, and you never do anything in particular; and when you've done it there's always something else to do, and you can do it if you like, but you'd much better not.

~Wind in the (Coff) Simulators.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1