Nice idea Rob, I'm not sure if we can make it a prize competition though as it would detract from the main competition and our sponsors.

However, there's no reason not to hold it within the A&E forum and we will put up the voting to the members by poll?

Cheers

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice idea Rob, I'm not sure if we can make it a prize competition though as it would detract from the main competition and our sponsors.

However, there's no reason not to hold it within the A&E forum and we will put up the voting to the members by poll?

Cheers

very good idea Rob, and i agree with the voting thing Mut....maybe we could keep the artists identity secret by having all entries titled by the artist and then emailed to the mod, this could be any of them to save workload on yourself. The moderator then posts images for viewing (not voting just yet) in a single post (editing to add new images) and then, with a week to go, the thread is locked, and edited to include a poll and allow for voting only....with a week of voting over, the winning shot is posted and its artist named and famed........?

I still think a caption competition using real world shots would be fun and a big hit.

CaptHill

I couldn't do this as a screenshot contest but it could go in the A&E forum.

Feel free (anyone) to start a post like this :thum:

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Big Birds (ie. long fuselarge, wingspan, etc..)

Kieran, have you been reading my mind too??!!!

I was just about to post a big birds topic, also suggested by Fighterpilot when I changed it at the last minute to tail draggers.

Looking good for a April contest though :thum:

Cheers

• 1 month later...