Traffic Global for X-Plane 11 Released for Windows

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Having used Traffic Global for P3D, I decided to take the jump and get the X-Plane 11 version.  It is a breeze to install and works seamlessly.  The developer is still working on the project to remedy any problems reported by users.  One problem is sourcing suitable high quality liveries for some AI models, however there is an option of using substitutes painted in all white if your favourite airline is missing some aircraft.  Early days for Traffic Global XP11 and for me, but so far, I am very happy.  I sent one support ticket and was answered within hours, so the developer is on the ball.

P.S. XP11.40 is fantastic once you "let go" of your FSX & P3D mindset.

Edited by cporses
  • 1 month later...

I am still undecided about this product. The default AI traffic in XP11 has a large impact on my FPS even on my system so i would hate to think that this from JF will have the same effect and have been a waste of money.

I haven't seen any complaints about frame rates with Traffic Global. For some people, a bigger problem is this: Although X-Plane 11 runs on Linux, Mac and Windows operating systems, Just Flight will release no Traffic Global version for Linux. (Personally, I'm much happier skipping Traffic Global and continuing to run X-Plane 11 on Linux.) Since WT3 is compatible with Linux, I still have an AI aircraft traffic program.

• 1 month later...

I took the plunge and purchased it. On initial loading of XP11i get very bad stutters so i suppose its the Global Traffic loading so i can bear with that.

Apart from that i am quite impressed but i DO lose some FPS.