As some of you may know yersterdaay I had my big toe nail taken off on my left foot. They didn't even knock me out! :biggrin: I hurt like hell when they put the local anothetic in. After that it was pain free until last night when the local wore off. once he had done the op he said wait in the wating room and I will come and see if it is okay. errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr no! 20 minuetes later it had bled quite a lot, so his assistante took it off and re-did the dressing. I didn't knoe it then but it was over tight. As by 4pm yesterday I was in agone and I was like losen the bandage and my parents were like no we can't do that so they gave me very strong pain killers! :stars: and then 10minuetes later they had done nothing. so my mum looked and sure enough my other toes were starting to go blue!!! :faint: so she relived the pressure and then almost every thing was fine except that the pain killers had taken effect. Hi green martion affect with the magic mushrooms! I don't know whats in those things but there brilliant. ( at killing pain.) Any who I re joind earth to discover the toe that had the op was going to be blue soon so we undid the bandage again and relived the pressure. An uneventful night followed and now this. I hope that this makes sence as the pills are still in effect slightly. I post later on today with fs in order and no pills are in me. bye bye.

hi just an update:

i have posted will give url in tick but heres a small update of my week.

I will post more later today but for now enjoythe posted shots . going back to bed soon, but I have to be at the Doctors at 10 past 3 to have to foot re bandaged then back on moday for the same thing then on thuresday to have the stich removed. busy week. I'll keep you informed.

url http://forum.mutleyshangar.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2902

I will post later :faint:

btw i am ok but thanks for the thoughts. :biggrin:

TRB

Sorry to drag up a post! I had both of my big toenails taken off a few years back, first time was great didn't feel a thing, couldn't have gone any better! Although the second time i went in expecting everything to go fine, they didn't give me enough anaesthetic and it wore off halfway through, i regret taking it like a man because it bloody hurt. :wow:

On the upside, two less toenails to cut now! :wow: