Barcelona or Manchester United???

I'm going to win the Champions League final, because my bet is going to win, Barcelona to win 2-1 Giggs to score first. :whis: (wonder what the odds for that are going to be.)

They reckon the ref was under orders to make sure Barca went through, apparently they didn't want an all English final. :rofl: Unfortunately on this instance i have to back Barcelona to win! :whis:

Drogba's frustration i can understand four blatant penalties not given, however he shouldn't have gone mental at the ref! and then kick off in the tunnel. they can appeal to UEFA but what good would that do? Alot of gutted glory hunters (Chelsea fans :smile:) out there, i would feel the same if this happened to Wolves one day . . .

Well, they have got reason enough to be mad, but still.. to go on a rage like Drogba, or run after the ref like Ballack did.. I would have been kinda embarassed if i where a Chelsea fan at those moments. But looks like Drogba is paying for his behaviour tho.

But about the penalties, I would say 2-3 of them should be obvious ones, and judging from the TV cameras, the ref was perfectly positioned to see it, but still didn't blow. The others I feel where more 50/50 would blow. He allowed a more rough playing style and didn't blow, and the way both teams played, I can agree with his decision not to blow.