Your favourite Flight and plane

Hi, as I am board I was just wondering what type of flight you liked doing (long haul, short haul) and also what type of plane you like to use on that route. Also if you post the F-Pln that you use that would be interesting.

I shall start, I like to do long haul flights such as Gatwick to the US or the Carabian. But I don't usaly do flight to hong Kong or singapore. for my flight's I like to use the JF 747 200/300 http://justflight.com/product.asp?pid=292

or the JF Dc-10 http://justflight.com/product.asp?pid=231

Airbus A340 500/600 http://justflight.com/product.asp?pid=156

and finaly Airbus collection long haul http://justflight.com/product.asp?pid=284

let's see what you like :biggrin:

TRB

No flight plan as I don't get to fly much.

When I do it is usually at short notice and mostly VFR in a twin prop mostly (presently the Beechcraft Duchess) or low and slow in a Cessna 15/7/8-2

Cheers

Similar to Mutley at the moment, trying out new sceneries and such like, when I get the chance...

I used to to a large amount of short haul European flights, on VATSIM, but have done less of this recently due to exams and other commitments.

All the flying I do these days seems to be in AirHauler and it seems as if it's always been so. I started testing it almost two years ago now. I love cargo flying in anything with propellers, 1 to 4, piston or turbo-prop, large or small, new or old, though generally don't mess with anything older than WWII types. The Captain Sim C-130 is my favorite and I've done six trans-Atlantic crossings with it (three each way).

My current AH company is headquartered where I live, in Florida. It's a Career mode company, so I was stuck in the default 172 for about 20 jobs before being allowed to lease the Carenado C-210, which I like very much. I'm working toward being able to afford the Flight1 Pilatus PC-12.

For now the jobs are around 100-450 NM.

I always fly IFR with RW weather turned on and use a random time generator to select the time of day for each flight (AH doesn't care).

John

I like long haul flying, mainly from Europe to either North America or Asia. A recent flight was Japan to Heathrow (BA006). Heres the flightplan, sorry that I havent included airways or SIDS/STARS, as the output from FSBUILD wouldn't include this.

RJAA SYE AKAGI GTC BASIN CAYAH TAVIS KADBO NISIN AVGOK R22 RIDLO JF GONID NRG NITUS OKUNI AKATA GIMAR LENSK RUKOL DINOM UNILA KARU TIRSA LUGUN IGR TANAM KUSET RIMAG TELGO MOREN NRM PERUD DELIL SOTIS RILOM DIDUL RUGEN BALEK AGAMO JNS SONOX MAR POKAS DKR ELPAX TOKSI MISMA SVEDA KOPIM LASGI NAROL DOBEL ALSIE DEMIR DEGUL GOLEN KUBAT EEL LILSI PAM EKROS VALKO GORLO REFSO XAMAN LOGAN EGLL

• 9 months later...

Well, due to time constraints I normally do short-haul flights or simply a few circuits. In FSX, FACT is my favorite airport for that sort of thing. Planewise I like the CLS A330-200. In FS9 my favorite flight is into (9Dragons) Kai Tak, but this time with the A340. The bigger the aircraft into the airport, the more fun it is.:biggrin:

mmmm favorite aircraft, tough one...

Anything by A2A really, mainly the P-47 and B-17 at the moment,

but also the aerosoft PBY, and the warbirdsim P-51B, and of course the much forgotten Sibwings Saab Safir, I just keep coming back to that little gem.

Favorite flight, anything that shows my latest paintjob, though nearly 90% of all my flying is in the FTX world..

never anything over an hour anyway, I could have improved the textures in the mean time...

OMG !!

This is impossible for me to answer.

I have recently gotten into the payware aircraft and I am always flying the PSS 757, LDS 767 or PMDG 747's.

I am in love with payware.

Timing depends on the tme I am starting the flight, If int he morning then a long haul or a few short hauls .. heheh

Sorry for no definitive answer.

My favorite flight is KLAX to KLAS, in the Wilco A320.

But I do a lot of mid to long range flight in old prop warbirds, like the P47, B17, and the PBY.

Something in me likes the props more then the jets.

I also do a lot of flights in FSeconomy. I own a cub and a scout there.