Happy birthday Mutley!

Very much glad to hear you got my parcel in the post, and managed to find the card hiddin in the depths of the bag. (i didnt know they made them as big as that)

Have a fantastic day!

Thanks again Fred, as mentioned I will drop you a mail.

And John! what timing. Your card dropped on the mat this morning, thank you so much for for going through all that effort. I like the picture of you and Pam in Mexico last year and what a tee shirt you are wearing, I bet you got a few strange looks but I echo the sentiment :eyebrow:

Well I have been tinkering around today determined to find out what is wrong with my PC. I re-fitted my old graphics card and made the ATWC flight again so I will post the final shots later. Then.. it crashed again. grrr so it was not that.

So I have put my 7900GTX back in as the flight in the 6800GT was painful to say the least.

I have now resorted going through all the windows services that were running when the crash happened and disabling the non-essential ones to see if that helps.

Talk later.

Happy Birthday Mut, a perfect oppourtunity to thank for you for this fantastic website, forum, and just your amazingly fantasic input into the MH Community, and infact, any that you are involved in. Your are definatley an extremley valued member in both MH and JF, even if you are the founder of the first!

!Happy Birthday Mut!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...