New review on Mutley's - Real Environment Xtreme

rex_banner.jpg

Click on the picture above to see Martin Wilby's review on REX2.

It's the first time I have seen Uncle Martin enthusiastic about anything other than 2D panels so it must be good!

Please read and enjoy and leave any feedback here :unclemartin:

Cheers

A great review Martyn.

With regard to the weather avoidance system, mine has suddenly stopped working. All I see is a black screen within the 'box' and pressing all the buttons doesn't seem to yeidl any joy. Any suggestions?

A great review Martyn.

With regard to the weather avoidance system, mine has suddenly stopped working. All I see is a black screen within the 'box' and pressing all the buttons doesn't seem to yeidl any joy. Any suggestions?

Had the same problem when I upgraded to 2.0, but I think there was a patch/service pack that adressed that problem. Something about the wrong webadress to the mapping service in the code if I remember correctly.

:great: I did the same thing Marty. I felt a right idiot until I realised a few on the REX forum had done the same.

After a couple of days I twigged and nipped back to the flightsim store. There at the very bottom, hidden away, was a text file explaining that the update to REX2.0 was not included in the all in one download. The all in one download wasn't all in one go after all.

:salute: