Competition time! - Guess the Airport

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That certainly was an exellent choise. Is there anybody who has visited every airport in FS yet?

Right then...because I consider this one a little easier (partially because I know where it is, but mainly because I have scenery installed) I will post 2, less detailed shots now, and 2 more on Monday if nobody gets it. (Including a top down)

No clues, apart from the pictures.

GuesstheAirport-Question-EVRA1.jpg

GuesstheAirport-Question-EVRA4.jpg

Good luck.

Well. I'm probably barking up the wrong tree here but the building design looks European, (But the size of the cars look American!) trying to id the livery, it looks like Finnair but it's not detailed enough so roll on tomorrow.

Cheers

right...its europe.

Dont be fooled by its size. This airpot sees 747's visit, and its runway has even played host to the mightly A380. Regular types are 737's and smaller.

That shoult give it away. Im no good at cryptic clues.

Thanks Mullet it is Europe then, time to research where he A380 has tched down.

b.t.w can you send me details of all the scenery addons you have? :nervious: (Only joking!)

Hey, Fred - am I getting warm??

EDITED BY MULLETMAN

Thanks for the guess. I removed your image to stop any confusion between the current guess, and where this airport was.

Well, at least the runway is in the right direction - but I can't see the control tower or the car park!! More clues, please :!: :!:

Cheers - David.

There appears to be a small (GA?) runway paralleling the main runway. That ought to be unmistakable once someone finds the right place, but I'm guessing it's not shown in FS9.

John

Well, at least the runway is in the right direction - but I can't see the control tower or the car park!! More clues, please :!: :!:

Cheers - David.

Well, first lets not forget that its pretty obvious im jusing addon scenery, so you wouldnt be able to see the car park(s) and the control tower would be innacurate.

And i have no idea where that shot was taken form so based on the lack of the shorter runway, im going to say your not.

The closest I could get was Liège Airport (LGG/EBLG) but I know it's not correct.

I think another clue is in order before this one totaly runs out of steam :sadblinky: