Water -V- Coke

The late comedian W.C. Fields had the right idea about water...

Say anything that you like about me except that I drink water.

I never drink water; that is the stuff that rusts pipes.

I never drink water because of the disgusting things that fish do in it.

You can't trust water: Even a straight stick turns crooked in it.

I would imagine that it it was one of those flavoured teas then it should be ok because they are allegedly full of goodness. I drink quite a lot of flavoured teas (Camomile, Lemon, Raspberry etc..) and they are meant to be good for you

I would imagine that it it was one of those flavoured teas then it should be ok because they are allegedly full of goodness. I drink quite a lot of flavoured teas (Camomile, Lemon, Raspberry etc..) and they are meant to be good for you

well shouldn't that also apply to Coffee then? Many scientific studies have found much evidence suggesting Coffee, in non-excessive amounts is actually good for lowering Cholesterol, preventing Heart Disease and such....

If coffee is bad for you, I should have been dead years ago. I've probably drunk enough to float a battleship. If you don't like what you read in a medical study, wait a while. There will be another one along soon refuting the first.

John

Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer day 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79% and one is 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer.

Not sure I believe that.

If water cut breast cancer by 79%, that would be phenomenal, and all of the worlds media would be freaking out. It would be one of the greatest medical discovery's in the field for years.

Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer day 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79% and one is 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer.

If water cut breast cancer by 79%, that would be phenomenal

i think the stress in that sentence is on the words "slash the risk of" Martin...but yes, i totally agree, water alone isn't a miracle cure

I believe in eating from the four major food groups every day - Sugar, Salt, Caffeine and Cholesterol. Cholesterol is what they put in food to make it taste good. As for salads, my ancestors did not claw their way to the top of the food chain for me to eat lettuce.

John