ATWCIII livery

Here is the official ATWCIII aircraft in it's new livery.

For info it is the Flight1 Mustang, I will be making the livery available for anyone who wants it!

Here are some shots of my travels during flight testing.

screen114.jpg

screen117.jpg

screen118.jpg

screen121.jpg

screen123.jpg

screen125.jpg

screen126.jpg

screen127.jpg

screen130.jpg

More updates as they come.

Cheers

Thanks Ed!

The livery is not too fussy and complex, just the way I like them!

We are still beavering away behind the scenes making this challenge bigger and better than the last, it will be more strict though if you want to be paid your Just Flight reward points :biggrin:

Cheers

love the livery Joe, excellent stuff...who'd you hire to design and paint it, Andy Warhol, Jeff Koons, Damien Hirst?? Either way, i'm sure it'd cost a pretty penny!

As for ATWC3, i know the legs haven't been posted yet, but sign me up already...and what's the crack with JF Reward Points (yes, i watched your lil' video! - good stuff by the way!)

Will it be in the initial format where you fly where you want or the schedule format, Joe?

Hi Sam,

The route is pre-defined and released in sections with about 10 flights per section i.e the schedule format. We tried to utilise a VA type format but it is too messy.

Flights will be awarded by the same method as before, we publish the route and a bidding window will open for bids which will be awarded first come and in order of preference. It's a tried and tested format and works.

One thing that will be different this time will you be able to collect reward points for flights completed ON TIME with a decent PIREP much in the way we have done previously by posting screenshots flight plans and commentary in the PIREP forum.

There will be loads of flights, and the odd twist too. Pilots will have to pre-register and the registration page should be open for business soon along with the rules and outlines.

Cheers,

Joe

Hi Mut', I'm in PLEEEEEEASE. Rex2 and FSX at the ready. Great livery and vid'. Can't wait to see what the guys have got in mind in answer to the ATWCIII call. Should be some excellent posts eventually eh?.

Hope I don't miss the first legs as I would love to be in at the beginning of this challenge.

:winka:

Hi Mut', I'm in PLEEEEEEASE. Rex2 and FSX at the ready. Great livery and vid'. Can't wait to see what the guys have got in mind in answer to the ATWCIII call. Should be some excellent posts eventually eh?.

Hope I don't miss the first legs as I would love to be in at the beginning of this challenge.

:winka:

Hi Brian,

Wot challenge?!!

imgv3php.png

So long as you register when the site is open you will be sure of the heads up before it starts and as the challenge progresses.

As one of our best PIREP producing members I can see a few flights coming your way!

Hi Ed,

We are aiming for March 1st take off!

There are no guarantees that flights will be available for everyone that bids, that depends on how many bids we get and in what order etc. We will be using the same bidding system as before so initially only one flight per section per member. If a section is under subscribed we will put out NOTAMS, you picked up quite a few flights that way last time if I remember rightly!

Cheers

Just a quick one Joe, how do I get one of those banner things that you have in your sig? :whis:

Hi Ed,

There is an option in the ATWC registration window to have one sent to you with your pilot number :dance:

Pre-registration should be open next weekend (If not before!) :bowdown:

• 2 weeks later...

For info it is the Flight1 Mustang, I will be making the livery available for anyone who wants it!

Hi Joe.

Sent you a mail regarding the livery, but it can't hurt to beg for such a fine looking repaint in two places :dance:

Hi Joe.

Sent you a mail regarding the livery, but it can't hurt to beg for such a fine looking repaint in two places :dance:

Hi Micke,

Just sent you a link, enjoy!!