Continental Breakfast

A Great set of Shots as always Soya. :biggrin: you never disappoint. Well Done. :winka:

PS. Please can I borrow your system after The red barron is fed up with it? :great: :winka:

Mike I will never get fed up with a system like this!

I'll take it away and drive to Finland with it then live in the sleeper of some Artic cab in a random industrial estate! :winka: It is all planed, except for how to get the system! :winka:

Don't worry I can help you with that. Impossibilities I can do right away, but Miracles will take me abit longer. :biggrin: :great:

PS :nea: Finland sounds to cold for me.

Thanks folks, it is always nice to be appreciated for the hard work I put into these screenshots.

Happy to send you my computer in exchange for a woman that looks like Penelope Cruz/Jessica Alba/Kate Beckinsale and is happy to marry me, otherwise, not a chance :nea:

CaptHill: ENB series is basically a small mod that allow HDR lighting in FSX. You can find details on it by either doing a search in this forum (as I am sure many have posted links to it) or by doing a quick google search. I highly recommend you get it and install it, its pretty light on CPU use and it might require some tweaking but it really adds to the way your FSX will look.