Thanks Sam,

I knew we can count on you!

It's not definite yet, just wait and see if Ben comes forward. It's only a short hop of 70 miles best done in a light aircraft to take in views of the falls?

I will make another post inviting bids to atwc [@] mutleyshangar.com if necessary.

Cheers,

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Just to let you all know I will be updating the ATWC website pictures for leg 34 and 35 as soon as I can.

I have just installed Vista and having a few teething problems so I will make the updates as soon as I can.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

NOTAM

Pilot required to fly leg 37 of the ATWC -

Colorado Springs KCOS to Nellis AFB Las Vegas KLSV

If you can help us out please mail atwc[@]mutleyshanger.com to bid for the flight.

If we have no takers before 08.00 Fri 29th June, I will fly the leg.

Let's not keep Sam waiting too long.

Thanks panos, and we have replied.

I am happy to announce that panos95 will fly his first ever flight in the ATWC thanks very much panos for stepping in at such short notice. :thumbup:

Cheers

Unfortunately panos would not be able to post until Monday night and we really need it tomorrow, thanks panos for your kind offer.

So the previous NOTAM is back in force, if there is no offer from anyone who can post the shots tomorrow I will fly the leg.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

NOTAM

palm4.gif

Get ready for the Caribbean Calypso!

I will be shortly publishing details for the next section, the Caribbean.

This will take us from Key West to Panama through many "tropical" islands of the sunny Caribbean so get your Bermuda's and shades on ready!

Please can I ask all interested pilots to read the rules as they have been recently updated rulez.gif

There will only be 10 legs in this section, we are expecting a lot of interest so don't forget to bid for as many flights as you want, in your order of preference, to ensure you get at least one flight.

We have a panel of 3 controllers awarding the flights so it will be as fair as we can make it.

Keep an eye out here for the official announcement, I will not make the announcement until at least mid week to allow everyone going to (and working at Ben) RIAT to enjoy the weekend.

So are we looking forward to the coming week?

I am :thumbup:

Go on, Joe, the suspense is killing me! As long as there's at least one 'boat leg, eh?

Cheers - Dai from Sunny Pembrokeshire.

P.S. Cloud base too low yesterday to see your flashy new Boing going over!!!

The Caribbean Calypso is nearly upon us. For a heads up for the members here I will be making the official announcement on Thursday and the new departure board will be published.

This will be the route. Key West to Panama via several islands totalling 10 legs.

ccnew.jpg

Don't forget to familiarise your self with the rules there will be no awarding of bids outside the published guidelines!

Cheers

Just to say now (i hope this is the right forum) i will be away in Canada for 2 weeks as of thursday, then away in switzerland for a further 2 weeks, so wont be able to take part in any of the up and coming action :yikes:

However when i get back i hope to get flying straight away :mrhappy:

This will probably be my last post for a while, so see you all soon!

Hi Phil,

I hope you have a fantastic time, please do let us know how you get on with maybe a couple of photos?

You will be missed, you have been a very reliable pilot. There will be plenty of opportunities to fly PACEL in one of our South American legs as I expect we will visit Lima :mrhappy:

All the best