Hi everyone, just say that i am ready to fly leg 28 but my broadband is down :sadblinky: and the BT man is coming on Wednesday...hopefully i will be able to get the flight done and the pics uploaded before then, but if there is a delay, that's why.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**Static** **Static**

Dave, Dave,

I've just got back in, you must have landed by now hope you are ok :dance:

Phil,

Hope you flight goes Ok I'm sure Martyn won't mind waiting, I know he's really busy right now :wink:

Phew, I was getting worried there for a minute :dance:

It sounds like an epic voyage, looking forward to the shots when they come.

60 would be too much for one post me thinks :?: 59 would be better !

Cheers

:dance: The problem is that there are 25 shots for the first leg and 12 shots for the second. Oh well, I'll post them separately anyways :-)

I had over 80 onmy last leg, cut them down to 30,

I have seen more shots in a thread than 37. Go ahead and post them in 1 (although a *dail up warning* may be in order.)

(By the way, im on 8MB broadband. I couldnt give a rats arse... :wink: )

EDIT: Just a thought, Leve them split up for a while (for ease of viewing), then merge them after say...leg 31.

Had a look at the AWTC american leg site and it says Dgor is still to fly, followed by Wisemanp, then me.

Has that not been updated? Judging by this post, it would appear that Dgor has finished his flight, wiseman is about to do his and therefore I am up again soon.

I will admit, JF had a work outing last night and I had my trademark Whisky, so I may be completely off my rocker?

Had a look at the AWTC american leg site and it says Dgor is still to fly, followed by Wisemanp, then me.

Has that not been updated? Judging by this post, it would appear that Dgor has finished his flight, wiseman is about to do his and therefore I am up again soon.

I will admit, JF had a work outing last night and I had my trademark Whisky, so I may be completely off my rocker?

My fault Martyn, too many whiskeys myself!! Updated departure board, naughty Mutley :mrhappy:

I will, we wont be too far from your house being in Bournemouth.

Just been trawling old posts on JF and found this comment from MartinW regarding Nat:

Please inform Natz that the instant my eyes fell upon her I was smitten, never before have I found myself confronted with such a vision of undeniable beuty, a sensory delight beyond anything a mere mortal could envisage.

She is a goddess at the very least and deserves only the very best that life has to offer, please shower upon her gifts and treasures and if some day something wicked comes her way, lay down your life in her honour.

P.S. Please also inform Natz that I look like Tom Cruise, have the body of a Greek god, an intelect that is way beyond anything achieved by any human being in history and the sexual prowess of a male Gorilla.

And oh yes, I almost forgot, i'm a compulsive fibber. (But meant every word of the first paragraph)

Martin.

How hilarious is that? :mrhappy:

Actually we will be closer than you think :mrhappy:

I am going to Bournemouth/Poole on Sunday to pick my mother up and then off to my sisters for the day near Ringwood, you will pass not 500 metres from where I will be. (Camouflaged beside the A338 spur road !)

Nice find, I remember that post! Martin is such a ladies man (or should that be lady(s)boy? :mrhappy: )

Cheers

A338, they have had blooming road works near there which has meant having to circle right round Bournemouth Intl to get to Natalies.

Unfortunately it looks like the weather is going to be pretty miserable, so no beach party this weekend :sadblinky:

Just been trawling old posts on JF and found this comment from MartinW regarding Nat:

Quote:

Please inform Natz that the instant my eyes fell upon her I was smitten, never before have I found myself confronted with such a vision of undeniable beuty, a sensory delight beyond anything a mere mortal could envisage.

She is a goddess at the very least and deserves only the very best that life has to offer, please shower upon her gifts and treasures and if some day something wicked comes her way, lay down your life in her honour.

P.S. Please also inform Natz that I look like Tom Cruise, have the body of a Greek god, an intelect that is way beyond anything achieved by any human being in history and the sexual prowess of a male Gorilla.

And oh yes, I almost forgot, i'm a compulsive fibber. (But meant every word of the first paragraph)

Martin.

How hilarious is that?

It's not hilarious, it's beautiful... I was inspired that day.

I hope you have showered gifts upon her.

"I hope you have showered gifts upon her."

Unfortunately for my wallet, I always shower her with gifts.

Although she returns the favour, I was spoilt rotten for my Birthday just gone :mrhappy:

But her birthday is coming up soon, luckily I know exactly what I am buying her :mrhappy:

But her birthday is coming up soon, luckily I know exactly what I am buying her

Don't tell me, VFR Real England & Wales :mrhappy:

Or do we hear :wub wedding bells :wub on the Horizon (Whoops swear word) :mrhappy:

I'm sure it will be nice. ..

Now can we get back on topic, I will have to get dgor to tidy this one up, he's very strict!

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Don't worry folks!

Uncle Mutley is here to rescue himself. It won't be the original aircraft as that is now in Europe but I have just negotiated a deal with a Canadian partner.

Flying tonight, probably posting tomorrow.

Cheers

We may need a volunteer to fly leg 31 Guelph Waterloo Intl CYKF to Niagara Falls Intl KIAG as the pilot has not been seen around for a couple of days.

If nothing is heard by 13.00 BST Saturday March 26th this leg will become available.

Please keep checking back here for an update.

Ben, check your PM's if you can make the flight please mail me as I want to get the challenge moving.

Cheers