C208 Grand Caravan

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ah, but the red in PH-JAS was the red of the dutch flag, which is red, white and blue

A fine lesson in how to make something that is not the prettiest aircraft on the block into the most beautiful thing around!!

You have a fine talent there, JK :icon_bowdown:

why, thank you, Joe!

meanwhile, an update:

FX10910.jpg

FX10908.jpg

and a sibling:

FX10916.jpg

FX10924.jpg

so you don't like the Caravan? I actually do, it has that rugged "I can land anywhere" look to it, combined with some very sleek lines, especially without the cargo pod.

Hey JK,

Excellent artistry. The 'Pacific Wings' repaint would look good on a float plane eh?

Thanks for posting. As I now own the Aussie scenery you may see a few of them soon.

I'm off to download now.

Cheers

Brian

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

These are excellent, I've downloaded several of them. I was wondering if there were any UK operators using this aircraft but I can't find any, maybe a fictional one could be on the cards :D

• 2 months later...

These are excellent, I've downloaded several of them. I was wondering if there were any UK operators using this aircraft but I can't find any, maybe a fictional one could be on the cards :D

Hey Sabre, found a couple of UK based C208's for you to look at.

Nice pain job on this one

"Old Buckenham Cessna 208 Caravan G-UKPS 5413" http://www.worldflicks.org/compton_abbas_airfield.html

Or you can buy the real thing here http://www.aircraftsalesworld.com/listing/2141/2008_Cessna_Grand_Caravan_208B.html (only 370 hours on the clock ;) .

Cheer's...Graham...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...