A Grey Manchester - 14 October 2007

Afternoon all,

I decided to go to Manchester this morning for an hour before heading over to T2 (Terminal 2) to meet my uncle before he headed back on EK017 to Dubai.

The weather was sh*te as per usual…and it was the first chance I had to use my new Canon 40D with the 17-85mm IS Lens.

1-10.jpg

2-12.jpg

3-8.jpg

4-8.jpg

5-8.jpg

6-7.jpg

7-6.jpg

8-6.jpg

Cheers,

Sam

Very nice Sam, I bet you can't wait for some bright weather. (I can't!)

Good to see you made good use of your time, thanks for posting :cool:

PS if we get a few people interested we could start a real aviation photo section, what do you think?

Cheers

Thanks Guy's and Sam for putting the idea in my head!

I think I will ditch and rename the Reviews forum to Real World Aviation Photo's and will move posts there from other forums.

As for the offers for moderation, again thanks for the offers but we have have all the mods we need at the moment as you guys are sooo well behaved!! :eyebrow:

I will make the changes over the next couple of days.

Cheers

Not sure I understand why we need a section for RW Aviation photos. Isn't that what the RW Aviation section is for? Now we'll have one for discussion and one for photos? :?: :eyebrow: :blink: :eyebrow:

I'm not opposed, just confused.

John

John's right chaps just look at the description of this section, I must have considered that when I created the sections.

I still think I may get rid of the review section as it has only been me that has posted :sadblinky:

Unless Ludo would like to share his excellent mini reviews with us too :cool:

Cheers

Unless Ludo would like to share his excellent mini reviews with us too :cool:

Cheers

I would be honored posting some of my reviews, Mutley :yes: . Do you have any preferences i.e. FS9 or FSX. Please direct me where you'd like have me post them?

Ludo :yes: