Do you remember your first time!?

Well my first screenshot ever posted was 06 Nov 2004 : 15:03:02 :eyebrow:

It was called "Kerkira Finals" which was featuring the Opensky 757-200 which was also one of the first freeware aircraft I had downloaded

Yes, I have that first embarrassing shot and here it is-

Kerkira_finals.jpg

The post is still active too on Just Flight http://forum.justflight.com/forum/topic ... IC_ID=5798

Do you remember your first screenshot? and more importantly do you still have it :?: Go on post it here!

Cheers

Haha your standard has improved greatly Mut :eyebrow:

Here is mine...not more than a year ago! From the long dead VA Global Uk, my flight from Birmingham to Pretwick started here! It too is on JustFlight, but i can't sig out the post...

fsscr116.jpg

I think my standard has improved aswell!

Hey guys,

Not quite my first but certainly from my first couple of weeks in FSX with Horizons VFR demo. I think i may have posted one or two before this but was a long time ago. I only started flying flightsim early this year so not quite the same as seeing your old shots. Its not actually edited though, did not know how back then lol :eyebrow: Then i migrated to FS9 due to the high quality addons at cut down prices :eyebrow:

Hawk in Wales.

fsscr017.jpg

steve

my first time....now then who was that with? From what i remember she was... OH sorry, was getting carried away with another 'first time' - my first real-world flight as a pilot (in training)! :eyebrow:

My first screenshot was also over JF in June 2005's Monthly Screenshot Competition (no im not going digging, but i think it was page 10 or 11 of the thread!)

heres what i posted, from memory... i'll leave you to be the judge of how my skills in screenshot-ing have progressed, or even receded :shock:

I present to thee, a BA registered Saab 340 operating for Logan Air all lined up and awaiting clearance at Coventry airport:

BASaab340.jpg

Thanks guys a great response, reef your first shot is better than I am shooting now :eyebrow:

Simi, I should have guessed you would have got the innuendo, nice shot too.

Phil, that's a great shot! I think mine was still in FS2002.

And John, well you certainly know how to top the charts, an excellent example!

Cheers,

Hi guys,

I've deleted all of the shots I took prior to a graphics card upgrade but here is the first shot I ever took with my 7600GT:

Air Europa B738 boarding at Madrid for a flight to Malaga.

257e8ccc.jpg

One of the shots I took on that flight is still among the shots I'm most proud of in FS - an oldie but a goodie! (just like Uncle Martin)

218d217a.jpg

Cheers,

Dave

Great shot Ludo,

The Eaglesoft Citation X and Hangar a very special combination for me.

It was the Eaglesoft FBO's and Hangar that started the old "Mutley's Hangar" thing off. I started repainting the Hangar textures and called it obviously Mutley's Hangar. I painted the "www" address on the sign and I thought that looks good so registered the domain name, the rest is history!

Thanks for the memory Ludo, I managed to dig out a picture of the first Mutley's Hangar :rockon:

open1.gif

mh1.jpg

Cheers