(FSX) Programs that don't fully work in Prepar3D

My Traffic X doesn't work in P3D 2.5.....yet.

Power Projects 4.2 works but the steam/smoke and wind turbines don't display.  Any chance of doing something about that Ray?

Apologies for the name mistake.  My excuse is age and senility!

John

PS - Never, ever will I understand computers!  After all this time mucking about, up have come, bold as brass, during a flight around EGNV Durhamn Tees valley a whole family of wind turbines all working perfectly, blades going round and no twinkling.  What more could I ask?   Well, perhaps 'why' but I doubt I would understand the answer!

Smoke/steam that still doesn't appear though.  Apart from that I can now say Power Projects 4.2 works well in P3D 2.5++

Have you been fiddling with my 'puter Ray to get this to work for me?   If so, with these results you're welcome any time!

John

Hi Ray, I exclusively run P3D, if you'd like me to test or feedback before v4.3 just shout. K

Perhaps a P3D specific version of the turbines via MCX is all thats called for?

Kevin,

Thanks for your offer, perhaps combining our knowhow could prove positive. My project is getting a bit out of hand for one person to handle - hence the delay in releasing v4.3 - I do tend to look at the bad & not the good in it, resulting in design re-writes.

JohnY,

Names have been the plague of my life, paricularly when under stress, probably why I was useless at studying history, drama & languages which require a good memory. On the other hand, science, mathematics & engineering are logical which I found that modern complex structures could be re-constructed from their basic parts during stessfull exam periods.

My broadband is extremely slow - is it possible to purchase P3D on CD or DVD?

My Traffic X doesn't work in P3D 2.5.....yet.

John, I am using World Of AI now and no other 3rd party traffic and very pleased with the results!

Joe